Sunday 9 January 2011

Upright puzzle

My fundamental problem in standing is my weight doesnt yet go down through my body to the floor, Tension in my back prevents me from rolling my shoulders up round and down, and the tightness in my right calf muscle, actually feels as if it is ripping and does hurt when I try to straighten leg, but as tension is released in other parts of my body, this will rectify. I know this as the other day I wway laying quite relaxed and my leg immediately straightened no pain, this happening took me aback as wasnt expected, unfortunately once I was consciously aware of it, it didnt happen again and reverted back to as it was, it was like I was given a taster of how good it will be. I take it my body is like an upright puzzle and one day will just all fit into place, then no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment