Friday 28 January 2011

Sore but good

I have woken up sore and uncomfortable, its funny went for a wee and a lot of the tension down my right leg releases a little, plus I find as I am now doing if I sit up right for a while my weight gradually goes don through to the heals of my feet, it takes a few minutes for my right heel to go to the floor, but if I don't try too hard, i just releases and goes to the floor. When I went to see chiro yesterday he said yet again that I didnt sit as twisted, and some areas in my back were less tense. I never ask for his professional oppinion as to whether he considers that I have ms or not, as it wouldnt be fair and I already know the answer. From the very beginning we had an agreement that he treated me as just me, and not someone who has ms and that was exactly what he wanted, he also doesnt believe in xrays, which is also a good thing as not all neck issues show up on them, I have read not even on an MRI. I can understand that as you stand or lay in a certain position and may at that moment just fall into position..

No comments:

Post a Comment