Wednesday 26 January 2011

Healing Crisis

Whilst going through the process of manipulations to my spine, to enable me to straighten. One thing that has been invaluable to me, is the Healing Crisis. There are several issues that I have gone through, restlessness and insomnia being the reasons as to why I am awake at this moment. It drives me nuts but its a small price to pay as the end result will outway all these things I've counted nine points so far, I'm no to keen on the tearful one, but hey ho! I can be happy one minute and blubbing the next, over something really silly. Drinking water has been very important, some days it is obvious to me that I need to drink, as I get really thirsty, but I do make sure that I drink 1-2 litres a day now, it flushes out my system. Compared to the nervous wreck that I was, even scared of the phone ringing as I would just pannick, anxious at most situations. Now totally different, I may be housebound at the moment, but I certainly dont intend staying that way.

Well I suppose I best stop, relax and try and get a bit more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment