Friday 14 January 2011

I wish they saw the bigger picture, but they didnt

So I read story after story of frustrated and at the end of their tether people on the MSS Limboland board, deep down knowing visiting this blog will help, in the self help, self hope department. I would just like all that view my blog that I am banned from using this particular site, I did fight my corner and returned many times under different guises, but that insider clickyness through the ranks prevailed, I had no chance of breaching that block.

Anyway, I can see how it has all got to the stage it has with Neuros not being able to diagnose through the lack of possitive MRIs an LPs. Even the possitives I have experienced up until now, have been incredible to my quality of life. If I posted my blog on the site the mear fact it has Fiona in its title would warrent its deletion, thats how sadly determined they are, to silence me at all costs.

To me those costs are high so what do I do, I have to rely that sooner or later my blog will be learned by word of mouth, but I want to make it clear for legal reasons, that may arise in the future that its not me at fault.

It really bothers me to read others accounts of degradation and upset, that I at one time not long ago I too experienced, It really effected me, but I have had to harden because I am my only proof, to prove it publically, I have to do it by walking. This is just were I ramble on with my ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment