Saturday 8 January 2011

upon reflextion

When I now look back at my old self, the stresses I took on board were constant and over a number of years, say 20 or more, I took on everything, from D.I.Y.  to trying to balance unbalanceable books, I took on all parental and homemaking responsibilities alone although I had a partner. I had 4 children not 3 and one was my age, the only consistant thing in that partnership was inconsistancy, so I was going up the escalator the wrong way.

Now single, I am the only one driving my life, and its brill, I am really happy especially as I now know what I need to do health wise. At the beginning of this process it was crucial for me to know about the healing crisis, this was a vital thing to know as at first I did have doubt.

ife is now good and my future has gone from absolute dispair, to excitement of my future, a looking forward and now having no regrets and that one is so good, I have a second chance and I am going to grab it big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment