Friday 28 January 2011

Hit and miss but we will get there

I'm off to see Chiro John in an hour, what a relief, my right side is really tight and tense and I can't yet straighten my right leg due to painful calf muscle. Hopefully we will make some kind of headway on these remaining problems. We have come to the stage where we both ourselves need to suss out what the reasons are, as we seem to be at point no-one else seems to have reached. So if we both put our heads together and after a bit of hit and miss, hopefully we will be able to crack it sooner rather than later, as where my ribs seem to hit my hips does cause discomfort so I do have to be careful to avoid this happening.But I am sure he can help with this as he eased it before for me.

part 2  Well I return, as per usual feel sore but no pain no gain, he adjusted my hips, adjusted my Atlas neck and back, I'm always a bit sore etc until about Weds then I notice different improvements. I do drink at least1ltr of water per day to clean my system of yucky stuff. I may be sore for the next few days, but i'm not dying and it is so good to know what I am now dealing with, and ms is nowhere to be seen. its just great

No comments:

Post a Comment