Tuesday 18 January 2011

A good move

I am so pleased that certain responsibilities are going to be in Doctors hands this is such good news, and finally people wont be treated with that conveyorbelt, statistic mentality, and treated as real individuals, this is progress, Doctors have previously been sidelined and in a very difficult and a conflicting position in some cases. Keep everything communial (prob spelt wrong) that is so nice, so many people trek here and there to see a Neuro, it is so stressfull for them, and sometimes costly too.

Some people may disagree with this new idea, but to me, this means many progresses will be made. happy happy day for many

Also I would bother to email my blog to surgeries, but I just wouldnt bother with a Neuro as they are told what line to take and what attitudes to adopt, in other words it would be a waste of time, as those ears arent listening

No comments:

Post a Comment