Wednesday 19 January 2011

A lot better now thank goodness

I woke up about 1 hr ago, with my right leg laying uncomfortably heavy on my left I felt very achey and a bit twisted. I then got up on all fours gently rocking backwards and forwards, but this gave me little relief. I then massaged my right side with my deep tissue massager,it was difficult and awkward at first, but after a while eased the discomfort. These past few days have been a bit tricky as seems like my right hip is stuck in its socket and not loose and flexible so has been incredibly uncomfortable, and I have been twisted at the hips meaning that my left was down hard on the chair and my right up. But I have only one more day to go until I see chiro so he can help sort me out. So looking forward to it. By the way I dont feel nowhere near as contorted as I did earlier so ten out of ten for my massager, what a relief phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment