Friday 14 January 2011

medical route or The Chinese way

There is always a reason that I get dragged back to this blog, but hey! this one is relevant.

Last night I laid down on the settee and managed to eventually straighten my right leg, well did I then fall asleep or pass out, the latter I think. Anyway when I woke up, I kept as my son put it dozing off, but I just couldnt help it. I thought that I must have an infection in my pelvic area as felt sore, plus I could hadly move, My son started to pannick by shoving me really hard to wake me up as I wasnt responding it took a long time. Anyway then I dragged myself to bed, It was like my head was working but my body wasnt. Anyway |I slept til morning, but immediately wet myself, anyway sorted myself out and went and struggled to bed. My right leg kept extending and I couldnt stop it, this was incredibly painful especially in my lower back and my calf. I started to do some really gentle movements prob all used in yoga, just gentle rocking from my lower back area, forward sideto side and round.

So my conclusions are my twisting is not only due to a misaligned Atlas, but because of the bladder meridian.I thought that I had found my final piece in my puzzle, and my walking was the first thing to be effected so will be the last to return. But it wasnt the BLADDER was.

For years the western world has kind of shunned and discounted Chinese medicine which has taken thousands of years to develop as it is today. it is so relevant and important and deserves a enormous respect. So I am going to heal my body from within, and no, medicine has no place here. but the Chinese way of thinking does. To tell you the honest truth if someone told me about Chiropractors, Accupuncture, relaxation techniques and the Chinese way, I would have thought, I cant afford time for all that malarky, but now knowing what I do now, I couldnt afford not to.

So off I go to heal from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment