Wednesday 19 January 2011

Oh it hurts allright

I have noticed that people keep changing their Neuros perhaps because of something that they have said disagreable to the patient. At one time one said that MS doesnt cause pain, and in my own case 80% was psychological and 20% was down to the twisting caused by a misaligned Atlas, I still experience a certain amount but I know its only temporary until I'm fixed. Anyway its a pretty stupid thing to say to someone that has probably in the first place received a wrong diagnosis, to insinuate that their pain is not a real pain, what a load of complete tosh, I can assure them by experience, it is very very painful indeed, it may have been partly psychological but its a lot more complex than making a flippant statement, because all the pain that I had been suffering from was totally and absolutely down to the NHS making a wrong diagnosis, so they ought to stop upsetting people, and give them the help they deserve, Oh hang on they havent a clue what that is, so the fiasco continues, perhapse for another 30 years that seems to be the m.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment