Monday 10 January 2011

So typical

Just been peeking at mss Limbo board and there is a post titled "this is rediculous"  exactly the kind of situation I'm on about, clear tests, symptoms but no diagnosis, she or he is now cross and stressed, a big no no as far as  I am concerned, as stress just adds to the mess. These people need some answers, there is loads of them, left hanging on, clear tests if I was in charge, I would definitely get her Atlas checked, but I know many people are very sceptic about Chiropractors and not everyone can afford to go privately, I couldnt, but I couldnt afford not to. Thats why they should be available through the NHS, they could help with no end of problems, back ache, hip problems, the knowledge they have as to regards the human body is so useful, I just cant believe that they have been excluded, its just madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment