Wednesday 26 January 2011

debate

Someone on MSS website has asked for a seperate board for debate issues. Well hello! thats why I am here, the mss is the last place that would accept alternative debate, as that was what I am all about,  I see it from a whole different angle.,  I am lucky I've had my children. and it must be awful for young adults to have their whole future now dictated to them, but mistakes may have been made, now that needs addressing with some urgency.

The ms society have received much in the form of donations from the general public, trusting that they are working for all of us diagnosed with ms. But in my oppinion by  focussing solely on all medical aspects and not the alternatives and also by not challenging and investigating past incorrect theories, they certainly are not helping those like me, no not at all and this over many many years.

Another there seems to be a failure to have compiled comprehensive statistics on those diagnosed, i.e occupation. environment, age, stress relation etc etc etc, surely between the NHS and th ms society there is some capability of organising some invaluable statistics to be compiled. The information that can be gathered from the site alone is incredibly useful, everybody is so candid and informative and come up with some brilliant theories etc of their own, it is all very very interesting, their are many others who have questions about issues, but there is no-one to ask. I have found my answers, I hope some day soon to be able to prove and share them. And until that time, I shall not flood the system with more yet again unproven theory.


I am my own proof, I have faith in myself, I will succed in producing fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment