Wednesday 12 January 2011

medicate to soon

In many ways perhaps we medicate to soon, our bodies fight and heal in many ways.

I reckon mine is healing in a way, gradually after every manipulation, my spine has been very sore at times, even to the point I kept nodding off or passing out, another time I felt physically sick, my temperature kept going up or under it was strange, but hey! I survived and am still here, how I was doesnt bear thinking about, now I dont think I would cope at all, but because it happened gradually over a period of time I could stand it, people say its a hidious illness, and yes I can understand that, but I dont see it like that because to me it doesnt exist anymore. And when I have to crawl from room to room and it get s me down, I say out loud "Its temporary Fiona it's temporary, and that makes me feel very grateful indeed, very grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment