Thursday 20 January 2011

breathing is good

I used to suffer from many anxieties, now nothing really stresses me, only the fact that I contributed to the place I am in today, by being so compliant with others and trying so hard to please, I had become expert at walking on eggshells, the thing is I put me very last, at the back of the queue so to speak where I have stayed until now, I'm near the front now.

Anyway I digress, about breathing, as it is good to breath properly, but I noticed when I walked with my walker, it changed, and as it wasnt difficult enough, I kept stopping to breathe, I posted this on the website and found that others did it too, in one instance when crossing the road, you see how panick, stress and anxiety effects our breathing that makes the chosed task even harder and creates yet another loop.

I am lucky I have been able to cut myself off from that world that is outside, and have learnt not to get stressed. When you are in your own space that then affords you a choice of no stress, I have a very supportive family that at the mo have stepped into help me out, only with housy stuff nothing else. And its only for a limited period, so it wont be forever

No comments:

Post a Comment