Friday 14 January 2011

kneecap area

Something that I have noticed in the last few weeks is the fleshy areas around my knee caps, these are soft fleshy areas around the kneecap, and to be honest I have never ever noticed them before and silly though this sounds perhaps they had retracted and have only just re emerged, as my knees have in the past months since having to crawl took an awful bashing and to be honest arent a pretty site just recently, but I have readjusted my crawling to work from the hips and cooncerntrate in that area, as before I wasnt. It had become much more controlled and a ltough still low at mo much easier. Whee as my head has been in my legs, I have now premoted them to my hips. I kept focussing on moving my feet forwards, but you walk from the hips, else amputees could never learn to walk again.

When ms vacates the mind, one can observe, take it in and adjust to it. Its all so fascinatingly interesting,

No comments:

Post a Comment