Saturday 8 January 2011

no prejudices

The ms that exists today has no prejudices non at all, it effects anyone, any race, the only common factors are stress and a possible neck trauma, the cervical spine is the most vulnerable area of the body, medics are very careful as regards to whiplash as can have devestating consequences.


I have in the past had very painful lower back and neck pain, the neck pain has now gone only recently, and my lower back pain has decreased greatly, overall by 80%. I used to cry out in pain, i couldn't help it or not do it. now it hurts but I equate it to an ache others may say its pain but perhaps I can tolerate a higher degree of pain than others as used to be awfully painful, I know this sound dramatic but as my father lay unconscious due to cancer, now and again he would wince and cry out in pain exactly the same as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment