Wednesday 12 January 2011

best left unread

I have just come accross some writing and notes that I made 4-8 years ago, because there were many psycholigal changes and physical little things I noticed, I knew nothing that I now know and because I didnt understand as at the time I though everything was psychological, especially when I would have really good moments, but as the stress slowly returned that feel good factor left me. Now it all makes sense as to why, then I was quite distressed and concerned, because I thought it was all my fault, when in fact now I know tha it was not. I've decided to put it all away, and read it after I have reached my goal of walking, no need to go over old ground at the mo. To read it I relive it, not something today I wish to do

No comments:

Post a Comment