Sunday 16 January 2011

mistakes

When the powers that be realise that they have made a very, very costly mistake, not only to themselves. but to some very innocent people, and for years too, and based everything on one mans theory back in the 19th century. How silly are they going to feel. Trouble is wont feel too silly to all those who have been kept in limbo or misdiagnosed. cant invisage them guys going "mistakes happen" as that would be a bit of an understatement.

Now doesnt that make me happy to be in my shoes and not theirs

The only thing these people have in common is there coping mechanism as to regards stress, so their body gave them a warning that has been misinterpreted into an MS episode, where balance and co ordination was effected, in my case I adapted to it, and that is when I believe my Atlas became misaligned making it impossible to adapt back.

Others may have sustained a neck injury, may have just bumped their head, which then put pressure on the cervical spine which include the Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment