Thursday 27 January 2011

dont be eager for a diagnosis

So Sophie06 on mss web site, all her tests came back clear MRI, Lumber Puncture and Evoked Potentials.

But she has symptoms indicative to ms, which in my case some were stress related, and now I am sure my bladder was the first thing effected due to my spine being comprimised by the Atlas which had an effect on the bladder meridian which runs down the spine and the internal twisting un noticable externally as yet, or affected the bladder directly as took place in the lower back area. The only symptom I have never had is fatigue. Sophie has sensury problems, fatigue, balance etc.  I believe as my first blip was my system warning me to keep stress at bay in the background, because at the time I didnt understand that it was only a warning, I ignored its message. therefore the second was more severe, effecting my balance and 1/2 second delay but when delay went Icouldnt revert back as my Atlas was now out of line.

I thought I couldnt walk for psychological reasons (axieties etc) but it was for physical reasons, something that I am now aware of and now can address.

The body is an incredible system and sends out many signals for many different reasons, they may be subtle ones but warnings all the same. Stress can be so destructive, and can cause havoc with the system effecting digestion, the heart, the mind and even fertility.

In my opinion the ms that has been created, by heresay and assumptions for years is a fictitious condition which appears very real to Neuro and Patient.

Also pressure points have played a big part, they are located in the neck shoulder area lower back and leg also abdomen. And then add lymphatic system another aspect and it all becomes very complex indeed.

Sophie has a choice, but there is no-one who can give it to her.


Bottom line is you can't CURE what does not EXIST

No comments:

Post a Comment