Monday 10 January 2011

Pain in the neck

As I have been very aware as to what happens to my body, I will try to explain, I am sure much of my neck pain emulated from a tension in my upper right, but I was also aware that the discomfort in my neck was also connected to my lower back where again I had pain, I also had discomfort/pain in my upper, upper part of my right arm and could not put it in the positions that I can do now without pain/discomfort. My knee has also hurt, but now does not, and if I knocked my right knee, by landing on it too hard my right leg would violently spasm and quite painful too, but would lock tight for a while but that has only stopped in the last few days. So many things used to happen I cant quite remember all of them, but when I do I will note them as all incredibly relevant. The tension in my upper back caused my leg to judder/tremor I know this as when raised my arm to the side horizontally it would stop. Also I would have a tightness in my right leg when I wanted a wee, and as soon as I started the was a release of feeling, now I believe that had something to do with the bladder meridian. So the bladder meridian, pressure points, (which some are too in the lower back area) and misaligned Atlas, wow its no wonder I had problems
Also putting your sox on, its not about just raising foot to hand, its about being flexible in your upper back to be able put hand to foot. It used to take me 1/2hr to get my shoes on, it was such a difficult thing to do. today my left is ok, right is a bit tricky, but now takes me 5 mins to get my shoes on, and today have got sox on too, now thats progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment