Wednesday 19 January 2011

I'd love to ask

A person suspected of MS for the last two years has now tested positive for  positive lupus anticoagulant. I wonder if this could be drug induced, as just plain old lupus can be, perhaps two totally diffferent, I would love to be able to join in on MSS limboland board, I would learn so much just by asking, what drugs do they take, I like looking into stuff, what a shame they banned me, as I am not interested for me,  I have worked that one out already, but I would like to invoke thought, and create debate like I was doing respectlfully as not to cause worry, you have to take great care in what you say and how you say it, you need to be protective of others.

You see its good to talk as Bob Hoskins used to say. Talking can create progress in many areas, what worries me about these boards is, the less experienced are asking others for their advice and accepting it as gospel, where it may be inaccurate.  There is a welcoming to the ms club with open arms warmth and good wishes, which is really nice and done with kindness but its done with an acceptance of the circumstance, and that is what worries me, in other words just sit and wait for a cure, thats the only hope. Well for those like me, it isnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment