Sunday 30 January 2011

View with new eyes, and they will then see

I thought I would just take a look at the history of ms, andto me all the writings about the immune system, effects on nervous system, meylin sheath damage etc etc just mean nothing to me, it has no bearing on my owmn findings. To me its total nonsense, all about messages getting through and being effected by meylin damage is just so incorrect.  If the spinal chord is comprimised by misalignment caused by the Atlas messages won't get through, I know this as a fact, but I know when I am re aligned, that the message service from my brain to my bladder will be resumed.

No wonder I thought that I was going do lally as how can I know these things, scientists, doctors, neurologists well they must be right, but what facts are they basing their theories on, well actually  no fact, no FACTS at all it is all just a misguided assumption, and it is wrong,  my bloodflow and eyesight has been effected, I even had an eyetest and yes there was improvement. Yes it is off at the moment but no where near to the degree that it was, it seems to slightly fluctuate depending on my stance, but it will all come right in the end.

So from theories going back to the 19th century are wrong and I know that they are. It all has to be rethought out with fresh young eyes,the ms book needs to be thrown out, and to start at scratch again, which enables new ideas to come to the fore, more and more young adults are being wrongly diagnosed this is a travesty. Get Chiropractors working with the NHS then there will be real visual progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment