Saturday 22 January 2011

To Boldly Go

So I suppose I boldly go where no-one has gone before. Well I am up for that, for the first time  in years I am really confident in what I am doing, its a real education, which is funny really as school wasnt my favourite pasttime. But this is a subject I am interesed in.

But  those in the West should heed the Chinese way, and the respect of mind body and spirit I am learning so much. My body tells me so much, I am so in tune with it, its just brilliant. Our bodies warn us when we push them too far, we should all be confident to listen to our own system, we have the ability to know our own bodies better than anyone but in this modern society that exists, other things take priority and push us to the limit stress wise, and fill our heads with irrelevant stuff. when our bodies, our wellbeing and our families should be paramount, because without them we only have material things and nothing of any true value.

No comments:

Post a Comment