Wednesday 19 January 2011

80% psychological 20 % real

As my pain was 80% psychological and 20% actual pain, pain killers would only have a less than 20% effect, not a complete effect.

A patient has been prescribed carbamazepine which is an anticonvulsant but does help trigemal neuralgia. but this particular patient doesnt suffer with TN. But other type pain, I'm not no Doctor but this seems an inappropriate medication to give someone who does not have TN or epilepsy, and the side effects seem to be quite serious.

Doctors have to stop using drugs on a trial and error basis, its not fair.

I cant really believe that the ms society havent had their boards observed by a Psychologist, as they may have come to the same conclusions that I know have. So much time has been wasted and so much damage has been caused to people, because of the inbuilt attitude of not looking for alternatives, now if thats not arrogant I dont know what is

No comments:

Post a Comment