Saturday 8 January 2011

3 steps forward 2 steps back

Usually  after seeing John my Chiro,  I feel bad for 3 days, which has in the past caused me to pannick but I see him on a Friday and by Wednesday am feeling a lot better, but I do still go through the 3 steps forward 2 steps back and I have learned to expect this to happen, so sometimes I'm not as good as yesterday but better than the day before, so its a process I understand. Since going everytime there has been improvement, we dont necessarily discuss it in detail, but we are both aware its happening slowly but surely, we just go with it, at its own pace. Last time I said it was definitely my left hip causing me the knock on problems, as it pulls down hard, and unbalances the way I sit, twisted. but in his opinion the problem is the right so he adjusted accordingly. And do you know what he is right, I trust that man 100%. it feels great to be able to do that. to trust and feel safe is a real good feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment