Sunday 9 January 2011

So far so good

Upon waking this morning, the pain in my back is the least it has been, but I wont get all excited, I also have been practising when sitting letting my left heal gradually go to the floor, my left is no problem, I dont push it or rush it, and it goes down within 5 mins.

Oh I've forgot to mention that I have a deep tissue massager, this is brilliant as has a long handle so I can reach the areas in my upper back where was tight and painful in the past I have done everything to release the unbearable tightness even laying on my back and rolling a small ball under my upperback this bit of kit is brill. I use it on my legs, which my right is a lot less sensitive than it was, as would go into spasm when certain areas were massaged. sensitivity has definitely changed. and I use it on my neck as well, and make sure I do all those sore pressure points and they have eased a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment