Saturday 7 May 2011

You cant cure what does not exist

The only qualifications I possess is the one of being diagnosed with the condition MS. Over say the last 3 years I have researched my ow mind and body thoroughly and the reasons for its odd behaviour, which would if I was in the medical system, be mis interperated as symptoms of MS. and because of my now ability to read my bodys reactions to things such as stress, misalignment due to atlas, the importance of meridians, their flow or Chi, the implicatrions of the condition Candida and the mischief that it makes on the waste system. All these points are very relevant to myself and many others.

I am aware of the above, it is very very important that others know to hence this blog. There needs to be communication, especially with those who realise the importance of hollistic practices. I have made a point that my Chiropractor an Pysio have contact with eachother and confer especially about the possitives experience by the now new treatment that I receive of acupuncture. I intend to learn from them as they will from me, call me an experiment.

This is all unchartered territory but together we will conquer it.

Its good to talk to eachother, but for Doctors to listen at the same time, as they havee got the MS thing all wrong.

I again stipulate that you can NOT cure what does NOT exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment