Sunday 29 May 2011

The odds are stacked against me

Publics preconception of MS,
Poor fitting wheelchair
No hollistic care fuded by NHS. even that I cannot afford to go private, I cannot afford not to.
Conventional medics approach in usig the *denial* card
Lack of alternative research
Candida denial by Doctors ( now this is a big one as affects all sorts of people)
Chiropractor exclusion
Chinese acupucture and attitudes not understood comprehensively.

The main people who will be sceptical at what I am saying is those with an MS diagnosis, and undstandably so. I know of the severity of symptoms and variety of what they are subjected to, plus the indignities that no man or woman should go through. They have been bombarded with money making scams false hope and non existant cures. That is why this blog is not public. As they deserve fact, and I can only give that to them when I am walking again.

I am lucky not to have drowned in what I now see is a flawed system. I have totally excluded myself from todays society, my choice,

No comments:

Post a Comment