Wednesday 25 May 2011

no comprehensive data

There are no comprehensive figures available on those either diagnosed with MS or those waiting in Limboland, who have clear MRIs but all the symptoms.
There should be figures on ages, occupations, how many per year diagnosed, where in the world they live etc etc etc. and over the last 20 - 30 years, nothing relevant has been compiled. Even by one of the biggest organisations with access to the diagnosed, nothing.What is going on!!! it just doesnt make sense. It disturbs me , that the only thing that anyone is banking on is a cure. Staistics are important to weigh up what might be going wrong, people ansd some organisations  have become instatitutionalised re MS and that is a catestrophic mistake of humungous proportions and the implications of that are going to be soon realised.

I am one of those statistics, but I know 100% my diagnosis was wrong. Because I have had a misaligned Atlas complicated by Candida.

No comments:

Post a Comment