Saturday 21 May 2011

Time for them to see reality

Western medicine has got a bit too big for its boots I think. They believe that every ailment can be cured by a pill. How wrong is that, take depression for instance, a pill doesnt cure, it just papers over the cracks, there is a much wider picture here as its of the mind but can have effects elswhere in the body i.e. blood pressure or even the cause of heart attack.

I have just read only an introduction on Ayurveda- an ancient medicine approach from India. Deepak Chopra mentions it in his book, which I have only skimmed through it, but this guy knows what he is talking about.

Chinese medicine is also correct. you see both of these cultures view the body with far greater respect as to its self healing qualities than the modern West does. This in my eyes is modern societies greatest mistake. Life is not all about science and microscopes its far more complex than that.

I am in the position I find myself in (misdiagnosis) because of the NHSs or Govermental short sightedness, never again will I trust their judgement. I'm affraid I'd go East. Its a shame as there are great lessons to be learned from the East and could remarkably benefit the Western world.
 And then that would make them very wise men indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment