Saturday 14 May 2011

Its good to flow

It had come to the point a few weeks ago that treatment with my John my Chiropractor had come to a bit of a standstill, as a lot of spasm in pelvic area, and I was incredibly tight in my right side and quite painful at times as my hips and ribs would clash, anyway I then discovered that I had Candida, went on special diet with suppliments and I felt a definite easing of in right side although still tight, no meeting of hips and ribs, so hopefully that would help and it did a lot, but then last Friday because of tightness in leg due to bladder meridian I decided to have acupucture on the bladder line to restore my Chi/flow. Went to see John this Friday and was quite surprised at the difference it had made in my back, so again good news and now we can progress.

After going for acupuncture I experienced a few days of diarrhea which I presume was the release of further toxins trapped in tha area caused by the Candida

No comments:

Post a Comment