Friday 27 May 2011

why more women than men

Because stress is a massive factor as probably causes lesion plaques which are then misinterperated as a sign for ms. And a woman as the family co-ordinator and at the front line of all problems, i.e children, school even the family budget, all these and many more stresses thus make her more prone to a ms diagnosis.

I know that that can be the case, as I found myself in the same situation, and was under constant stress, trying to juggle problems and make do for years and years, my mistake was not heading my very first warning which would have been mistakenly seen as an ms episode several years previous. If I had got out of the situation that I was in, I would never have had a second warning and one more drastic as this time affected balance  etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment