Sunday 15 May 2011

one effects the other

Any movement in my cervical spine, definitely effects my lower back and vice versa. If one area aches so does another These days although  both influence eachoter, its nowhere near as it did do. Even the movement of putting my hair in a ponytail would cause my right leg to flex or spasm. My upper back was really tense and that also would effect pain in shoulders and neck, but that is virtually gone. there are acupuncture points and pressure point in the neck and shouler area and these too had an effect. If I wanted to go for a wee, I wwould at times have a sensation in my neck which would cause my right leg to spasm/flex, which is meridian related. This knock on effect now doesnt happen. Although my right leg flexes on the occassions, when I dont go immediately to the loo for a wee at that initial urge/
Its all connected in some way or another, and I am quite aware of ones influence on the other, but as I go along in treament, the severity lessens greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment