Saturday 7 May 2011

holistic vs conventional

I think that we should have the right to choose on the NHS whether we go to a conventionak Doctor or are treated by holistic/alternative treatment, without the use of drugs but with the trust of our own bodys healing capabilities with the help of some extra manipulation/treatment whether it be for the mind learning relaxation tecniques, or something more physical. I have tried to find a Doctor who combines the two methods, but here are non existant. I have heard a rumour that if a Doctor was inclined to think that way, his licence to practice was revoked, but I hope that, that is untrue, as I now know that would be a big mistake.


Why ddoes there seem to be a division between the two, when surely for the interest of the patient, they should go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment