Thursday 12 May 2011

Let the young take the reins

This will be my last post for a while because what I am about to say will inevitably go down like a lead balloon.

When an organisation gets so large and monopolises the whole ms circuit with the sole aim of raising money to invest solely in searching for a scientific breakthrough as to a cure, and ignoring some valid alternatives, I deem that attitude to be a very short sighted one and one that I dont believe that contributers are made aware of.

There has been some that have become instatutionalised as to their thinking and attitudes, and that is gravely wrong for the young and newly diagnosed, as this will inevitably demoralise their self esteem to enable them to do their own investigative works at looking at alternatives, as I have been fortunate to do. I am not reliant on anyone or anything that exists in the current system. We need young blood, young attitudes and young eyes and their enthusiasm to. There are answers out there, I have most definitely found mine. And its now time for me to toddle off and remedy them. Thankfully all damages sustained are reversable. and I intend to do that.

There is an enormous amount of young talented people with enquiring and inquisitive minds, Dont ever be persuaded that there are no answers because there are.

Again I state , you cant cure what does NOT exist

No comments:

Post a Comment