Saturday 14 May 2011

Stress, causes more stress

Its only now that I can reflect back in a rational manner, that I can now make sense of certain situations that have happened in the past notably "The feel good factor". I was in an extremely stessful relationship, dont get me wrong it wasnt a violent one, just unreliability, money worries, inconsistancy were consistant. But on the rare occassions I would have reason to be much less stressed and quite happy even, and my balance remakably improved, but it never lasted, I could feel that feeling good leave, and slowly would creep back the stress causing tension, which physically effected me. This happened earlier on, before my misalignment had become to the degree it has become today, if that makes sense.

So my conclusions are that the psychological effect the physical which the effects us psychologically and therefore effects us again to a greater degree physically. which creates a catch 22 situation.\
And that is why stress/nxieties have such a detremental effect on those diagnosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment