Tuesday 10 May 2011

The game is now up

My system has played tricks on me, although I knew 100% that I havent got MS, every, every sympton that I had tremour, spasm. l'hermittes, lesions/plaques, UTIs, bladder sensitivity, balance issues, falling over, stability issues, anxiety, depression, mobility problems i.e cant walk, circulation probs, poor sight, sensory problems, back pain, neck pain, dexterity probs with hands, slurry speach sometimes heat intolerance/ To an outsider, oh yes definitely MS. Thats why I have chosen to completely remove myself from society, I just couldnt be asked to try and explain myself, where as nobody would believe me anyway and the mixing with others was just a no no, especially the medical profession, who are convinced and have been for decades, that all the training and info the have been given is absolutely correct. (wrong!!!!!) after getting rid of all the above, apart the walking one, I now know my fundamental problem was a misaligned Atlas that then had knock on effects to my whole system especially the twisting of my spine.

On my travels I have learnt much, lupus, lymes, hughes, candida, fatigue, etc etc. it has been a process of illimination

But noe the game is well and truely up, and do0 you know what, I now hold all the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment