Thursday 5 May 2011

bladder meridian vs sciatic nerve

For the past three nights I have woken up and my right leg is so tight and in a bent position an static I can not move it, my lower back area is extremely painful , and I have to get up. I then go to the toilet and not only the tension eases, but the lower backpain does too.

I now believe that my lower back pain and leg tension intensifies due to my bladder irritating the sciatic nerve.
The second tension in my leg is the bladder meridian, this tension always happens but eases off as soon as I wee.

I am now convinced that the bladder merridian both cause tension in my right leg and are probably in close proximity to eachother. My bladder too irritates the sciatic nerve.

All through out the process of illimination that I have had to do over the last years, there has always been more than one reason for every problem, this is just yet another one or two.

Tomorrow I am going to see a physio privately, who deals with the neuro side of things, and is very knowledgable regarding acupucture and meridians, I think tomorrow will be very advantageous to both of us, one being to learn from the other. I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment