Wednesday 25 May 2011

its not just the bladder

There is far too much focus as to the bladder being the sole problem, when the whole system needs to be looked at. I only recently realised after some research that I had Candida, I had an idea something was up internally, but my urine test was clear, as it would be. I am not talking about thrush, but a leaky gut, this causes a great deal of problems in many areas and comprimised my whole system, our whole waste system needs to work efficiently, and everyone especially mothers and fathers need to be mindful at what their children consume as Candida has no prejudices it can effect anyone at anytime and they can remain unaware, but have other health issues but because the medical profession deny Candidas existance because of its antibiotic cause it can and will go undetected, it can also be caused by poor diet or stress. I can put my hand up for all three.
And thats why parents need to control what their children put into their systems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment