Wednesday 11 May 2011

5th

The bodys ability to talk to us

The reason why I have cut myself off from the outside world  is  my decission. Because peoples opinions   attitudes regarding MS will be totally different from my own, as it is my oppinion it doesnt exist as it is described today, it has been outragiously embelished over the years, to such a remarkable degree its quite mind blowingly incredible.If the original concept of plaques/lesions appearing on the brain was wrong (back in 19th century) then every idea since is flawed.

I believe yes I did have some kind of stress overload that physically affected me, but it wasnt MS related, and it also caused lesions/plaques. It was my body warning me about my stress levels (dont underestimate the bodys communication /warning system)

Doctors, Nurses anyone in the medical proffession has been trained with a certain view, but this is in an incorrect way. Even the general public see it in a certain way.

There are answers, I just wasnt supposed to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment