Tuesday 24 May 2011

one big mix up- urinery system

The bladder meridian encircles the sexual organs. Now this is very relevant as I experienced a twisting feeling in this area it was very very uncomfortable and was intermingled with the uretha, any kind of stimulation in this area would cause urination. I wold have to place something to keep my nees apart that would release the feeling of tension.

Today thank goodness that horrible feeling and sensitivity has gone. I found massaging that area from my rectum to my abdomen with a deep tissue massager releaved the feeling of all being knotted up. And I presume that the chiropractic hip adjustments that I have had have also helped. I had an awful lot of confusion in the pelvic area, plus I imagine having Candida didnt help my urinary system as this too can effect i.e the liver and kidneys. So basically I now have managed to untangle what was a complete mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment