Wednesday 11 May 2011

easy money

Im in a bit of a dilema, the wheelchair that I have been issued with is not doing me any favours posture wise, as I straighten I need support at sitting more forward and upright, so I go on a little search, for a more modern lightweight versatile mode of transport, no handles or high back, well they all basically are similar to the old fashioned type that I'm in, alhough eventually I came accross a most suitable looking one, a bit nifty, so how much, hire would be ideal as its only temporary, but no you have to buy. well price wise looking closer to two grand what!!!! I wanted a wheelchair not a car. Anyway I will get buy and manage. but it looks like, once you are in a wheelchair thats where you are intended to stay forever.


Well I dont think so, just watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment