Sunday 8 May 2011

There is an abundance of research and information that has been done by all different countries regarding all that I speak of on this blog. Your researchers are so very close, but it all needs coming together, say the dots need joining up, but it is all out there though, and indepth research to into the alternatives I mention.

I view the body the same as an incredible piece of engineering and its capabilities of self healing are remarkable, but if as in engineering one componant is out by sa fraction of a mm it cannot function to its maximum capabilities. And this is my problem, but now that I have diagnosed it, I will eventually be fully functional.

You have the answer, definitely, I can see it, it just needs all coming together.

Sorry I nearly forgot one of the most important influences of all. The Chinese approach of how to respect the Mind, Body and Spirit.  2,000 years of experience cannot be ignored. We all need to learn from it. Because without their knowledge, we have nothing to work on, nothing at all. Oh and India have a few good tecniques and of course Deepak Chopra was trained there. also RogerJanke O.M.D trained in Chinese medicine, Gary Khor - ancient Chinese way and finally Micheal Lenarz, D.C. chiropractor trained in South Carolina. All from different parts of the world but mind wise so close

I dont usually name drop, and I didnt read all these books, but the bits I did just made complete sense, I didnt have to read the whole book

No comments:

Post a Comment