Tuesday 24 May 2011

MS is not the genetic link, Stress is

MS is not genetic, but Stress is. (I dont believe that todays MS exists) A lot of my problems have been strIess related definitely. Many people consider stress as their trigger to MS. I think my previous episodes, were my body actually warning me to curtail the stress factor in my life, and this stress overload, resulted in my lesions occuring in my brain and on my spine. If I had an MRI today, no doubt they have now gone. I received my stress gene from my Dad, he was a worrier and so WAS I. I was in a stressfull relationship, no violence, just psychological stuff, the only consistant thing was inconsistancy it was like having a fourth child, didnt take on responsibilities, I did that for him. What I do find interesting is his brother who lives in America, his wife has been diagnosed with MS, could it be that both brothers had the same gene that caused others stress, in younger times I think he was stressful, now that interests me, as I would need confirmation from his wife, but that is none of my buisiness at the mo.

Interesting though

No comments:

Post a Comment