Sunday 22 May 2011

A long time to get it so very wrong

Three years ago both physically and psychologically I was at my lowest ebb, I had got to the stage that I didnt want to live, watching my children interact with everybody else and I wasnt able to, it was heartbreaking, it was a bit like being a ghost and no-one could see or hear you, it was a very sad time for me, my life since diagnosis (an incorrect one at that) was just written off.

Today I feel very very different, I am now able to look forward with excitement as to my future.But bottom line is I have lost 10 years of my life, snuffed out just like that. Others a great deal longer.

Palmer's chiropractic theory was 70 years ago, if only they had taken it into serious consideration. Suely after 70 years of coming up with nothing, they would have realised that the original theory of plaques/lesions must have been flawed. how on earth are they going to rectify this one and I know that I am not alone, not alone at all

No comments:

Post a Comment