Friday 20 May 2011

Talking, debate and theory is good

The annoying thing about getting banned from MSS website (Fee001) I had asked many relevant questions, did lots of researching from those who actually would know, real people in the thick of it, and I am very very gratefull to an awful lot of people in helping me, they were brilliant, debate discussion is good, I had two hats on there and most people understood that I had a serious hat and a silly one, trouble is the reems of posts and questions and answers which were my own work, I could no longer access and presume has since been deleted, all because of a certain group who ganged up told a few porkies and got me evicted. I worked for months collating info, all to be lost and that is why, I will never have anything tio do with MS Society.

The majority of users on that site are fantastic, but in those great times, where we were all friends the average user was 55 now they struggle to get 30, its a terrible shame as was the only way I could access and premote my Atlas theory, thank goodness for blogging it.

ITs good to talk, mighty fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment