Sunday 8 May 2011

Its important to flow

I had acupuncture along the bladder line on friday, some in my lower back  and right leg, a strange thing happened, where there was no needle, in the front of my ankle I had a deep ache, especially as the needles in my back were gently rotated, as the do. Apparantly in Chinese terms this is a good thing.

Even when all neddles were removed the ache remained. when I returned home I felt unusually tired. so I went to bed and slept for 1 1/2hrs. On waking the ache had gone. There has been a change in the fact when sitting in my chair, my right foot goes to the floor, and doesnt pull back uncomfortably under my seat.

My lower back was really sore today, but I take that as a good sign and has now gone off. To me its important to have my Chi flow and this will help achieve that and also with the spine manipulation by Chiropractor, I believe that both these treatments, will compliment eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment