Tuesday 14 December 2010

They wont shut me up

I have thought long and hard about putting this info out to the general public because it is so controversial and unbelievable, I have taken great care as not to worry and frighten others, that is why I held back until the last few days in letting others who may be like me know. I wanted to let professional bodies know first. I decided that now was the right time to inform a selected few, who I needed to share my blog with and give them the opportunity to consider, and to make up their own minds on the subject. The only way that I could gain access to those in  "Limboland" was via a wellknown website, who really dont understand what my intentions are at all, and never have taken the time to find out.  Anyway, there is a far greater picture here, its too important for me to walk away (meterphorically speaking) and turn my back on those very same people (users of the site) that helped get me here, with their candid replies to my questions, or a silence, no response at all, and they were the greatest and most telling answers of all. So bottom line is I have been banished yet again (yawn yawn) But I was able to let between 20 -30 people know up until that point. So what I ask of  you now is, if you think that there may be something in what I am saying, please pass this blog on, I'll just have to rely on word of mouth from now on, but then thats the best recommendation of all. Lucky I cant get banned from here eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment