Tuesday 7 December 2010

Just making my ms status clear

As I am listening to my favourite cd, something springs to mind, the thought that people may be saying that I am only experiencing good things, (not walking yet though, but give it time) people may be saying, well she's in remission, thats why she is feeling good. Well no actually, apparently that's now not possible, you see I was labelled up on that one, by a sweeping glance from a neuro, as I was now in a chair with wheels, it was decided I was now SPMS, oh joy yet another label, well he is entitled to his opinion, I'll just smile and accept for now eh! in other words I wasnt going to waste my time protesting, now that would be a futile exercise as them ears are well and truely shut, not his fault, just the way it is.

So no I am NOT in remission, just so you guys know ok

No comments:

Post a Comment