Thursday 16 December 2010

freedom of speech, debate, oppinion is everything

As you are all aware I frequented an MS site that was available to all, before being falsley ejected, through some made up allegations and an obvious closing of ranks, this seemed rather unproffessional and unfair. I have just viewed a comment posted yesterday regarding  others thinking that their oppinions, views, and beliefs are above all others and can be quite off to those just expressing their own oppinions which they are perfectly entitled to do so. Its even their way or the highway. When I now think about the methods used to get me to go for good, was relying on the stress factor, which is really quite nasty, they kept on and on kind of heckling in a way so that others just couldnt consider what I was trying to say, whilst at the same time portraying themselves as really nice huggy kissy sweethearts and butter wouldnt melt, well i DONT think so. Then dont ask me how they did it, but all emails received by the organisers, higher up than the website manager, ignoring my appeals for justice, were deleted from my system, I didnt imagine them, this was also underhand as all my proof had gone.   We are all individuals, with our own oppinions ideas and beliefs likes dislikes what our religions and politics are, those should all be respected. I myself am not religious but that is my choice and my perogative. A particular board for "day to day living" has become strangled and taken over by a minority of people, the main body and bulk of people are, open minded etc and very very kind. The problem that has arisen that those who have used it as an "ego" boosting arena have driven away with the help of some outragious control by organisers of the website, much needed, variety of people all different qualities and personalities, nice people who could give excellect advice, and have chosen to move on and I dont blame them. There was an incredible possitive balance to the board people indicating their posts with the words "not ms" if about a different issue by *** if it was a joke, and always excellent advice and a range of it too given now the consideration of indicating a subjects content is not being totally observed which is frustrating to new users. Its got to the point people dare not say there oppinion, the boards balance has been systematically destroyed. It ran by itself by the people using it, a moderaters intervention only required when a distinct problem arose, and certainly not over oppinionated in any way, and they participated and interacted with others.

The reason I feel so strongly about all this, is because those who run it are a large organisation and I think some original and old users have become instatutionalised, and therefore can not be objective and open minded as many of us are, so they are restricting any kind of progress in thought which I believe is needed particularly by the youngest generation, its time to move over and consider there thoughts and ideas because then progress is made.

The "limbo" board is definitely the one to observe, lots can be learnt from there about current attitudes from the Neuros, not their fault just the lines they are instructed to follow.

I now climb down off of my soapbox. That weight that I have carried around for months and months has now been lifted. and I cant get banned yet again either. How good is that.

I am adding this here 26/12 as not to preceed my final post, but I have observed just now some posts on THE website and I find it so frustrating to read posts, where others do not know where to turn, in terrible mind and physical states. And I have been forcibly stopped, from accessing those people, this big organisation should be ashamed of silencing an alternative voice like mine, shame on them, big shame

No comments:

Post a Comment